Small Business Loan Financing
Small business working capital financing most popular option is the small business loan. In short, it is designed for those businesses that have at least one year history of operations and consistent revenue flow. So your business will receive a lump sum of capital with set payment terms and financing cost. Basically the amount of capital, repayment terms and duration will be determined by your type of business, monthly revenue, cash flow history and profitability.
Nexus Financial Services small business loan financing is designed for small businesses in a variety of industries. This type of small business working capital financing is short-term, from 12 to 18 months duration. Some examples of business use include:
Front Of House Improvements
- Purchase chairs, background music, signage
- Update floors, lighting, decor
- Revise waiting area layout for efficiency
- Go Green with walls, displays
- Expand staffing
Back Of House Expenses
- Upgrade restroom, waiting areas
- Replace equipment like cash register, site security
- Improve parts areas for improved efficiency
- Purchase small wares
- Upgrade safety conditions
- Modernize Point Of Sale (POS) System
- Integrate inventory system with front of house
- Refresh business web site
- Create business mobile app
- Use mobile SMS to current customers
Day To Day Operations
- Additional certification of staff
- Repaint, add cable TV service
- Purchase new staff uniforms
- Balance cash flow during down periods
- New/expand advertising
Watch our video to learn more about how small business loan financing works and how it can benefit your business needs.
Benefits of Small Business Loan Financing
A Simple Process – Apply online in minutes, get approved in 48 hours and access to funds in 72 hours!
Higher Approval Rates – Approval for funding is based on the overall health of your business, not just FICO score.
Daily Repayments – Daily scheduled payments mean no large lump sums are waiting for you at the end of the month.
Flexible Terms – We offer terms up to 18 months and business funding amounts ranging from $5,000 to $500,000 so you can unlock your success.
Very High Approvals
The application process for our small business loan financing is simple and straightforward. Since we focus more on the strength of your business than your personal credit score, we have very high approval rates. Your business can receive a decision and get funding in just a few days. Our general guidelines are:
Business Age – Your business has been operating for a minimum of one year.
Monthly Revenue – Your business monthly revenue is a minimum of $5,000 in sales.
Credit Score – We take into consideration your business credit, but it is only one of several factors we consider.
Small Business Loan Financing Documents – Quote
- One page application completed
- Last four statements from business bank account
- Previous and current year business financial records, if greater than $100K
Small Business Loan Financing Documents – Funding
- Authorization Form
- Business proof of ownership documents
- Voided check from business operating account
- Driver’s license of business owner
- Landlord information or recent mortgage statement, if property owner
Popular Industries Using Small Business Loan Financing
Why Our Small Business Loan Financing?
Whether your business needs new equipment, additional inventory, more personnel, room to expand or an acquisition opportunity you don’t want to miss, we can help you obtain the financing your business needs to make it happen. Our small business loans are designed to help you start your business, manage the challenges as you build your business, or support you through the seasonal slow times of your industry.
At Nexus Financial Services, we provide a variety of financial options for small businesses. We are there for you when you need to make fast investments to take advantage of available business opportunities. Our small business loans can be approved within a couple of days versus the weeks or months of a traditional lending institution. Because we have the experience and understanding of small business needs, we also offer some of the best small business loans and financing solutions available that result in the success of our clients.