Small Business Line Of Credit
At Nexus Financial Services we understand the need for small business owners to have access to different amounts of funds, at different times and for different purposes. Our Business Line Of Credit loan program allows you to do just that and more. Get approved for large amounts of capital, but only incur cost on the funds you draw.
This type of non-traditional business financing is short-term, from 12 to 18 months duration. Some examples of business use include:
Front Of House Improvements
- Purchase chairs, background music, signage
- Update floors, lighting, decor
- Revise waiting area layout for efficiency
- Go Green with walls, displays
- Expand staffing
Back Of House Expenses
- Upgrade restroom, waiting areas
- Replace equipment like cash register, site security
- Improve parts areas for improved efficiency
- Purchase small wares
- Upgrade safety conditions
- Modernize Point Of Sale (POS) System
- Integrate inventory system with front of house
- Refresh business web site
- Create business mobile app
- Use mobile SMS to current customers
Day To Day Operations
- Additional certification of staff
- Repaint, add cable TV service
- Purchase new staff uniforms
- Balance cash flow during down periods
- New/expand advertising
Benefits of Our Small Business Line Of Credit
Easy Access – Since the funds have been pre-approved, this allows you to conveniently access the funds you need for your business, at the very moment you need it.
Flexibility – Experience the flexibility of attaining different amounts of capital, at different times, and for different purposes.
Transparency – No additional or hidden fees on the available capital.
No Restrictions – Utilize the funds for virtually any business endeavor with no restrictions.
Very High Approvals
The application process for our business line of credit financing is simple and straightforward. Since we focus more on the strength of your business than your personal credit score, we have very high approval rates. Your business can receive a decision and get funding in just a few days. Our general guidelines are:
Business Age – Your business has been operating for a minimum of three years.
Monthly Revenue – Your business monthly revenue is a minimum of $5,000 in sales.
Credit Score – We take into consideration your business credit, but it is only one of several factors we consider.
Small Business Loan Documents – Quote
- One page application completed
- Last four statements from business bank account
- Previous and current year business financial records, if greater than $100K
Small Business Loan Documents – Funding
- Authorization Form
- Business proof of ownership documents
- Voided check from business operating account
- Driver’s license of business owner
- Landlord information or recent mortgage statement, if property owner
Popular Industries Using Small Business Line Of Credit Financing
Why Choose Nexus Financial Services?
Whether your business needs new equipment, additional inventory, more personnel, room to expand or an acquisition opportunity you don’t want to miss, we can help you obtain the financing your business needs to make it happen. Our small business loans are designed to help you start your business, manage the challenges as you build your business, or support you through the seasonal slow times of your industry.
At Nexus Financial Services, we provide a variety of financial options for small businesses. We are there for you when you need to make fast investments to take advantage of available business opportunities. Our small business loans can be approved within a couple of days versus the weeks or months of a traditional lending institution. Because we have the experience and understanding of small business needs, we also offer some of the best small business loans and financing solutions available that result in the success of our clients.